Warriors of Joan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro life forum for Catholics to battle the culture of death

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Red Envelope Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
victoire
Admin
victoire

The Red Envelope Project Empty
PostSubject: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:38 pm

We now have a petition up so we can get the word out.
I also posted this at facebook.Will doublecheck and make sure it IS up.

Pls send this message out to as many ppl as possible,any way possible!

I know the date says Feb 23rd,which was yesterday. Perhaps we should change that and not have a date certain.Just get ppl to do this!!

Let's do all we can to get this out and make it viral.
The message to Obama is profound but it will have the most affect if we get a LOT of ppl flooding the White House.

We need to show him just how many ppl in our country ARE pro life.

The message might hit home more.

And of course,Pray.

Anyway,let's roll and get the Red Envelope Project off the ground and to the moon.

Razz Razz Razz

Know we're just the kind of ppl to do everything we can.Again,thanks to Gracie for sharing.

cando

God Bless
Be sure to check out the petition link now and then and see how it's growing.
Back to top Go down
https://joan.forumotion.com
Portia
Admin
Portia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Got my red envelope today. Will send it out this weekend.
Back to top Go down
victoire
Admin
victoire

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Question alien
i'm trying to think of some other ways to get this message out.I will also send it onto Fr Frank Pavone. He might be interested in helping out.

God Bless,
victoire
Back to top Go down
gracieshorts

PostSubject: Reg mine tomorrow I had to make my envelopes out of red construction paper   The Red Envelope Project EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh so this is where the message goes!!!!!!!Duh.
Back to top Go down
gracieshorts

PostSubject: Great!   The Red Envelope Project EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Portia wrote:
Got my red envelope today. Will send it out this weekend.
I'm having to make red envelopes out of construction paper because there are none in this town.(how many times have I said that now.
Back to top Go down
gracieshorts

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 pm

First day of Lent. I am a nondenominational Baptist(sorta) My best friend gave me a 40 days of Lent devotional and I am going to do it every day. Most of my best friends are Episcopal and some are Anglican.
Back to top Go down
Portia
Admin
Portia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:31 am

Hi Gracieshorts.

Quote :
I'm having to make red envelopes out of construction paper because there are none in this town.

That's a good idea. I finally found a greeting card that came with a red envelope so I bought it for the envelope alone.

P4P, Father Frank has a post up on his blog: Red Envelopes for Life
Back to top Go down
victoire
Admin
victoire

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

will catch up with you guys tomorrow. Got tied up today.
I also changed the font color in the quote to white.
Is that better?
Back to top Go down
victoire
Admin
victoire

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Quote :
I am a nondenominational Baptist(sorta) My best friend gave me a 40 days of Lent devotional and I am going to do it every day. Most of my best friends are Episcopal and some are Anglican.
terrific Gracie. I find i get along better with non Catholics who are pro life than Catholics who are Catholic in name only. This is THE most important issue of our time.
Abortion MUST end.Unfortunately ppl put pocketbook before values and voted in the most pro abortion candidate in history.We have a heck of a battle on our hands.

Lent is a wonderful time to prepare for Easter! As Fr Corapi says we have to remember,for us,Good Friday comes before Easter Sunday.

Fr Frank Pavone of priests for life wrote this re the 40 days for life;
40 Days for Life
Quote :

For nearly two decades, Priests for Life has been among the leading groups in promoting peaceful, prayerful presence in front of abortion mills, and we continue to call the People of God to come to the places where the killing is taking place, so that their presence and their prayers can awaken the consciences of those who go there. Tomorrow, another 40 Days for Life campaign will begin in many cities, where people will gather at abortion mills during the entire Lenten season. When we show up, moms and dads change their minds about killing their children and the conscience of the community is awakened. Indeed, our biggest problem is not that President Obama is sitting in the White House, but that we are sitting in our own houses. Let’s rise up and end abortion.
So you are definitely welcome here Gracie.I know that you are one person who,like us,will do anything and everything they can for the Pro Life movement!
We appreciate your input and perspective.
God Bless,
victoire
Back to top Go down
Portia
Admin
Portia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

Thank you, P4P. The white font is much better than the red! I can easily read it now.

Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Envelope Project   The Red Envelope Project Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Envelope Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of Joan :: Victory For Life :: General Discussion-
Jump to: